ID R&D’s products incorporate state-of-the-art technologies with voice-based solutions seamlessly. In particular, this includes speech processing, computer vision, and pattern recognition technologies. Algorithmic optimization, made by a strong R&D team, has allowed for the team to create high-caliber solutions that are agnostic when it comes to languages, noises, channel mismatches, age variances. These attributes can be incorporated into both text-dependent and text-independent solutions.
The latest version of our technology, the IDVoice™ Engine 2.0, was released in June, 2018 and incorporates three voice biometric methods including i-vector, deep neural networks (DNN) based approach and accurate p-vector approach patented by company in 2017.
Features of IDVoice™:
- Language independent technology
- Text-dependent, text-independent and prompted modes
- Fast voice activity detection and speech endpoint detection in various conditions
- Industry-leading matching algorithms for enrollment, verification and identification
- Accurate signal quality estimation including signal-to-noise ratio and net speech length estimation
- Configurable SDK footprint – from 2MB for mobile platforms up to hundreds of MB for server solutions
- FIDO compatible SDK for the mobile platform